The West Coast Heritage Discovery – Boat trip Excursion in Mauritius for Rs 2400/person instead of Rs 3100/person
- Embarcation and security Briefing at 09 :30
- Historical and cultural explanation on the west Coast.
- Observation of the Dolphins (No possibility of swimming)
- Stop at La Preneuse for a visit of Martello Tower musuem
- Snorkeling at La Preneuse (snorkeling equipment provided on board)
- Short halt at Crystal Rock
- Lunch on Bénitiers Island
- Quick Dip at Crystal Rock and sail to Le Morne
- Back to Flic en Flac at approximately 15 :15
After the snorkeling Delight :
- Trio of Appetizer served in Jar
- Marlin Carpaccio in Calypso sauce
- Creole Melimelo
- Prawns in special sauce
For Lunch :
- Grilled Half-Lobster (approx. 250g)
- Grilled Fish Steak Marinated (Herbs & lime)
- Rice noodle salad
- Garlic Bread
Local drinks :
- Local drinks are served all day long (Beer, Soft Drink, Sparkling Wine, Jungle Juice and Water)
Our Price List
- Normal price for Adult : Rs 3100 per person / Promo Price : Rs 2400
- Normal Price for Children (4yrs to 11yrs) : Rs 2000 per child / Promo Price :Rs 1500 per child
- Toddler up to 3yrs: Free of Charge
Want to discover the Mauritian history, the local culture and the legends of the West coast? Adrien’s Dream caters to your needs with an excursion which is just right for you!
Our team invites you to embark on a speed boat to discover the cultural heritage of Mauritius. Get set to live an authentic adventure and have a new perception of our island!
A fun, relaxing and enlightening day.